Thursday, October 30, 2008

Weird! / T-8 Days and Counting

I recently found out our phone # will not be changing when we move! I do like this # portability, but I have to admit I find it a little strange to have a Dike phone # when we live in New Hartford. I wonder how that will work in the phone book! (we also still have our MI cell phone #s)

I harbor a bit of scepticism. They may find out when they go to switch the service locations that they didn't know what they were talking about. I've dealt with Qwest quite a bit here lately, and basically you never know if you will get a competent or a newbie when you call and get transferred 50 times. I usually know I am in good hands when I first person I get is the one who handles my question and doesn't shuffle me to someone else.

We'll see! For now I'll just enjoy having one less thing to change!

Oh, and by the by we are T-8 days and counting to our official move. USTA!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, wow! Good luck with the move!!

12-arrows said...

I am so excited for you but I also know how nerve-racking it can be too! FYI I found the video clip on Youtube.