Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Princess 2

Birthday Breakfast
(no worries, she got her birthday donut on the way to school)
Birthday Dress
Birthday gifts from Grandparents Mc (including the dress)
School

Today is Delphia's 6th birthday! I was able to spend the morning with her in Kindergarten. It was fun and I may even be able to remember the 24 students by name next time I go!

I am off to cram into the next hour as much cleaning as I can. I need to get changed too, I put on a tee shirt and pajama pants for my cleaning.

4 comments:

12-arrows said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE! aren't they just so much FUN? I love the K age. They are so sweet and tender and you only have to let them go for 1/2 a day!

Sarah M. said...

ACTUALLY they have full day K here. Boy was she a beast the first couple of weeks!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

So sweet! Amazing that she is 6. Her card from us should be there real soon.

Joyfulsheep said...

Happy belated birthday, Delphia! I absolutly love the dress!