Friday, October 10, 2008

Of Boys and Water

As I break from sweeping all the dirt we track to the rental from "The Property", Jesse is in the shower. He has been for 20" and he will be until the hot water runs out! It is fantastic! He is confined, happy and most importantly not making a mess! What a deal!

A couple of days ago our little friend Jakob came over, and I mindlessly requested the boys water my fast fading mums. What was I thinking, or more appropriately, Was I thinking?!!! To top things off his own mother had just posted this 2 days earlier!

It never dawned on me that I had directed the attention of a 3 and 4 year old boy to awater delivery system, they had (amazingly) ignored up until this point, until a few minutes later when I realized things were too peaceful.

This is what I found....



Jesse was skillfully manning the hose. Skillfully in that Jakob was SOAKED and Jesse was high and dry. I was literally WRINGING water out of Jake's shoes! Poor guy! Sorry Sarah!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I love those pictures! Those two...t-r-o-u-b-l-e ;)