Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged

Dear 12 arrows friend,
I know you tagged me over a week ago. I am so sorry I haven't done my part yet. I was so excited to be "tagged" for the first time!
I know I'm not doing exactly right, no rules or new tags, but this is all it can find time for. My house(S) are screaming at me!
Much love,
Sarah

1.
I am a freak about customer service. I am willing to pay a bit more to ensure I am well cared for. My dad was a salesperson for a time and I waitressed, and loved it! Treat me well and I will be generous. Brush me off, or worse, insult me and me and my $ are gone! It's pretty sad when the sales lady in the kids department knows me by name, but what can I say, she's good at what she does!
2.
I sat in on a class on arranging flowers YEARS ago, and they said to arrange using odd numbers of the most prominent flowers for the most pleasing look. I was relieved to know exactly why some things look nice to me and some looked off. Of course my dear engineer doesn't quite get this, especially when say, I put 2 pendants over the kitchen island rather than 3 like over the dining room table because 2+3=5 and 3+3=6.
3.
I REALLY like people! My husband feels more comfortable in the confines of machines, but has really opened himself up to caring for others despite the risks.
4.
Before we got married Don appreciated that I tended to be less emotional than most girls around me...... In his own words "I thought Sarah was a rock, then we got married I found out she was the rock that Moses struck, and water gushed out!"
(what can I say, I got pregnant 18 days later plus I never trusted anyone enough to be that open with them. He had committed his life to me, I figured I could trust him)
5.
I am really tempted DAILY to just watch movies all day to help me forget all the work I have to get done by the end of this month. Yes I know, like that would help.
6.
Most often if I find someone I don't get along with it is due to them being too much like me.

3 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

The rock that Moses struck!Oh my goodness! :)
In your own times of struggles perhaps water gushes out, but when your friends need a rock you are so often the one we can count on. :)

12-arrows said...

Thank you! I know "TAG" is a kids game but I love this one because it lets me have a glimpse into who you are and what makes you tick! I love the Moses/rock comment! How cute! Sometimes its easier to get lost in books/movies than to face the reality of our situations!
Enjoy the blessings that God has for you today! don't worry about tomorrow!

Joyfulsheep said...

I'll have to agree with Wendi's comments.