Wednesday, October 1, 2008

If...

I'd be a better blogger if..


~I didn't take Jesse to story time
~I didn't take extra time at the library to hold a baby
~I didn't "let" my grandma take me out for lunch
~I wasn't making soup and cupcakes for almost 30 people
~I wasn't making treats for 40+ kids for kids club tonight
~I wasn't packing one house and....
~I wasn't helping build another
~I wasn't CONSTANTLY processing laundry
~I wasn't shopping for light fixtures
~I didn't make a couple of calls to chat this AM. (something I am VERY backlogged on! Sorry Adah! you are on the list, but my phone is dead!)

And finally..

~I'd be a better blogger if I weren't so busy reading up on everyone else!!

So, sorry dear bloggers if you feel uncared for. I tend to be a much better "real life" friend, I think... (smiles)

2 comments:

12-arrows said...

Isn't it amazing at all the stuff you can do in one day? And, honey, the laundry will always be there, let it go, do what you can each day and don't stress over it. Take it from me I have been anal about laundry for so long, now if it gets done, great if it sits another oh well, no matter if I get it all done, there are still 5 huge piles in the morning!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oh Sarh - would you believe me when I say I think of you every single day?? I really really do! :)
I'm off to write you an email. :)