Monday, March 30, 2009

They Amaze Me!

There have been quite a few times over the past couple of weeks I've had to just sit back and watch my kids.

To some extent it's kinda sad how quickly they grow up, but on the other hand, How amazing God's design!!

And to think He planned them for us! Miniature us'. They reflect so many "inherited" characteristics.... Good and bad.

There really isn't a baby left in the bunch, but there is still so much nurturing to do. So many unknown and sometimes scary changes they are going thru.

Thank you Father for these blessings!

4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

How true! Love this, Sarah.

Brooke said...

my niece is officially a little girl, no longer a baby. its a little sad, but she's so smart i can't help but be proud of her.

Claire said...

What a sweet post!

Cxx

Sara@iSass said...

I wonder where the last four years went!!?!?!
Last time I checked I had a 2 year-old girl and infant son that would not eat or sleep!
Now, I'm helping on spell words and the other write his ABC's.
IT's crazy! ANd yes, my daughter is a mini me, crakcs me UP.
It is AMAZING that He designed them just so...