Monday, March 9, 2009

Full Weekend

Yesterday we spent almost 6 hours at the church where my dad is now pastor. They had an installation service after the morning service and carry in dinner.

It was a super nice time! One of my cousins, whom I have not seen for 4 years, drove out with a friend. I hate not having every one close by!

Saturday was my sister Bethany's birthday. We celebrated with a special lunch at Red Lobster today. It was fun to gather with my mom, grandma, 2 sisters, 2 sisters in law, 1 niece, 1 nephew, and Bethany's best friend!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE having everyone with in a 45 mile radius?!!!!

As we lay in bed last night Don and I both noted how thankful we are to be able to visit so regularly with my siblings and their families.

Jesse and I had brunch with Stephen, Ellen, Samuel and Benjamin last Thursday. This was followed by a trip to WalMart for the 3 boys and me while Stephen and Ellen got their work out in at a nearby gym.

Samuel used to be quite tentative around us, but now he knows who we are and lights up and names everyone. Benjamin is so cute I can forgive him for dashing my hopes of another niece :-)
Kaylee sat by me today at lunch. She is quite the talker and dancer! So precious!!

Warm fuzzies for sure!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i got to spend the weekend with my sister too :) isn't it great?

Penny said...

How fun! I wish all my friends/family were in a 45 mile radius (instead of 90!!).