Friday, March 27, 2009

15 Hours Full Tilt

....that is what it takes to keep things done around here.

That was my day yesterday. It was exhilarating to actually FEEL like getting things done, and also to see things done.

But seriously, 15 hours to do it all. Walk, Devos, meals, laundry, cleaning, picking up, reading to the kids, blogging (and even then I didn't get caught up on everyone), pay bills, locate paperwork, make needed calls, and help Don.

I have learned a few things about myself in the process. I am motivated by people coming over. (I really don't care to flaunt what a slob I can be) Also, I am much more inspired when things are busy. I watched a couple of extra kids yesterday and having the house humming all day kept me sharp and on my toes.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

hurrah for a clean house! :)