Saturday, March 21, 2009

Morning Mercies

Great is Your faithfulness!

  • Lunch at a friends house. Kids played, I was weepy, but she was okay with that.
  • I didn't have to cook or clean up, Yea!!
  • Watermelon
  • Muck outside drying up.
  • Swimming with the kids. ( a form of exercise I rarely get, and my body is reminding me of that fact!)
  • Riding right next to Don in his pickup.
  • Cruising at 45mph because we are both so tired/ relaxed.
  • Pancake supper at my parents.
  • Uninterrupted conversations and sleep with my best friend, Don.
  • Peace that is not dependent on my circumstances
  • Kids who finally mellow out and aren't constantly bickering.
  • Notes of encouragement.
  • Quiet

2 comments:

Penny said...

I must be hungry, because "watermelon" and "pancake" REALLY stood out to me and sounded so so good.

Pegsy said...

I love pancake suppers! And friends who are OK with me being weepy...those are the true friends.