Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Because They Were Bored

One day in heaven God noticed some rather restless looking guarding angels. Upon further investigation He learned they were bored and needed a challenge.

In order to keep them sharp and ready, God chose to bless the McCallum family with a new little boy who was named Jesse.

And since that time God has not never again encountered a bored angel in Heaven.

Okay, I know my theology is WAY skewed!!

But, consider this, yesterday when I went to get said child's shower started I found him with my hair dryer, dripping wet, PLUGGED IN!!!

Praise the LORD the dryer and the child are okay!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

yikes! thank God for gfi outlets!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Oh Jesse, he never ceases to make me smile :)

Unknown said...

i have seen that in a horror movie ,,, i am so glad he is ok .... p.s. did you see the job in the paper r u going to go for it.....

Sara@iSass said...

Ummm, yeah. I don't know what to say except I think you got it spot on the angels were bored and needed to stay sharp and ready.
I bet they are tacks now?!
Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Always thankful for God's protection. Love, Aunt Lois

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Yikes!! These little boy will always keep us on our toes... :)