Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pajama Party!

We had the extremely fun privilege of having "extras" today. I kind of kidnapped them. Their dad was helping Don shingle the roof on our house, and their mom had work to do on their basement. (it flooded recently)

Things were going so well, I offered to keep them overnight and return them to their folks in the morning.


I have found it often works better to have more kids around. They distract my own and keep them from fighting with each other!


Things went SPLENDIDLY all day. We had a great time!


Here is a mug of our 5 plus 3 more boys. Our girls were slightly outnumbered!



P.S.

I made a call to the lady I bought the vase from. She is going to check into getting me one with yellow. I think another Sarah's yellow fetish is wearing off on me!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What a GREAT picture!! Love Aaron's face :)

I forgot doing that post about yellow! It's SUCH a fabulous color :)