Monday, May 5, 2008

Help Me!

Dear friends,

Please keep Don and I in your prayers. God has been teaching us ALOT about loving others, and He is giving us loads of opportunity to practice!

This past week we have had 2 aquaintances attempt suicide. One is a teen, one is in her 40s. Both desperately need hope.

Thankfully the teen is set up with a godly counsellor. I pray we are able to encourage her, but also her mom and sisters.

The other friend is needing rehab and I am busy this morning trying to find options for check in Christian options. (I have a great friend from the West Coast helping on this too. Focus on the Family has been, and will continue to be, very helpful to me and the one needing the counsel)

2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

God IS using you :)

Praying for you, precious friend!

Sarah

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I've been praying through the weekend. Being at the CPC last night brought to mind the situation you told me about and I continue to pray. Thank you for your willingness to be used in these ways! God's love is so evident in practical ways in your life. You encourage me!