Friday, May 9, 2008

Framing Days 6, 7, & 8

Wednesday I didn't post pictures because they would have looked like the ones I posted Tuesday.

That is not to say there wasn't progress. The framers were able to get all the interior walls on the main level up that day. I just didn't want to bother them, and there isn't really an easy way for me to get into the house right now.

Thursday they planned to start setting the trusses. However, due to a break down of the truck delivering the trusses, they had to call it a day on our project at 11AM.

Hopefully today they will be able to deliver the trusses. I won't be driving by today because I am filling in providing day care for a friend.

Tonight I am going to a Mother Daughter Banquet with my mom, grandma and sisters. I understand ,my mom-in-law and 2 sisters-in-law will also be attending one 500 miles away tonight. I am sorry I can't get to both!

I have some training for the Weekend to Remember Conference tomorrow morning.

Don and I are looking forward to walking thru the house for the first time together tomorrow afternoon!! I am sooooo excited!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Hope you have a romantic walk-through :)