Monday, May 12, 2008

Framing Day 9

Just a quick update on the house. They were able to get all of the trusses up and even started some of the sheeting. The living room is going to be vaulted. They haven't done any of the beams for the part to cover the living room.



Also, tonight the Dike New Hartford 3rd and 4th graders had their spring concert. They sang a few songs together, and split by grade for a few more. The kids did a great job and it was well directed. The picture isn't very clear, but the flash did ZERO in that lighting and at that distance!

Homer is on the left end of the front row. He was doing the "Hobo Dance".

3 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

WOW! Now it REALLY looks like a house :) YAY!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

It's really looking great Sarah! I'm sure dad will be able to be a big help while he is there too!
The spring concert loked so fun! I bet the kids really enjoyeed it.
Sorry I missed you last night, I was at the CFW an had my phone off.
Love ya lots!

Joyfulsheep said...

Wow, it's really coming along! I bet you're getting excited.