Friday, April 24, 2009

Painting!!

Dad Mc's handy dandy airless paint (primer) sprayer


Obviously I was not the one doing the direct application of the primer. I just followed with a roller. My hair was pretty white on top, but you can't really see it.


The primed dining room/ kitchen. I guess I haven't taken a picture of it painted yet...



The East (back) of the house



The South side of the house, there will be a garage/ breezeway there eventually...


Our front porch with pansies, my favorite!!!



FINALLY SOME COLOR!!
I have dreamed of a grass green laundry room for over a year now, and here it is!!!
I always thought red was a hard color because there were so many different hues.
I am finding that applies to pretty much any color. Thankfully I have a good buddy in the area to help me hash thru all the pros and cons and realities of paint samples (i.e. the dark color I think I love will most likely be way too dark when applied to a whole room) I think that a color obsession should be listed as a requirement for all pastor's wives :-)



4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I love it!! And love the pic of you two covered in paint!

How come I can help you pick a good color and I have a John Deer green office?!? Save the color...our office is next ;)

Arlona Mc said...

Pretty. Thanks for t he pictures.

Penny said...

I love that color of green! It's so soothing.

Brooke said...

gorgeous green! :)