Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear Coffee Pot

Dear Coffee Pot,
I know you know how much Don hates you, but honestly, he did not mean to drop a hammer on your carafe Saturday. Trust me, the only thing worse to him than having a coffee pot, would be having to buy one!
I am just relieved it wasn't me! I think I have at least 3 carafe hits under my belt.
You see you and your dear carafe were given to me for this very reason.
I will be seeking a new carafe at Goodwill soon. I have plans to invite my dear caffeinated friend over soon, and you will need to be up and running. (caffeinated coffee would probably help too)
Please forgive Don. That was quite a crash!!! Here's hoping we found all the little pieces of glass!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I have no idea who that caffeinated friend would be. No idea.

Poor little coffee pot.