Friday, November 7, 2008

Who Ordered The Snow?!!!

Unlike others, I am not thrilled. Don got in after 1AM, so we didn't get up until the kid's alarm clocks sounded. My first clue it had snowed was Jon's sharp intake of breath, and exclaiming, "Cool!" as I heard him pass the hall window.

My to do list is now set for me.
  • Go to property
  • Dig into the farthest corner of the small storage room
  • Find boots tub
  • Find hats and gloves tub
  • Find snow pants tub
  • Take them to school

I do actually enjoy the ambiance of snow. I was just really praying for another mid 60s for the next 8 days.

Don did get the heat going last night! I won't be freezing while I search!

Between cutting lumber (smells like cutting down a Christmas tree) Starting the wood stove (smells cozy) and the snow, I'm having a hard time keeping in the Grinch spirit!

Bring on the peppermint coffee!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Peppermint coffee??? That sounds delicious!!!