Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too Much...

Too much to do. Too much to post. Too much to comprehend. So little time!

  • My most recent chance at a niece up and decided to grow "external plumbing". I can't wait to meet Benjamin David!
  • Today is the 18th anniversary of my Granny's death.
  • Last night was our first in our house.
  • So much clutter left to pack and clean here at the rental.
  • Phone will switch locations, same #, but the phone line wont be run in the house until tonight at the earliest.
  • The FLT Weekend to Remember was great! So many prayers answered. So much spiritual attack. So many marriages strengthened. So many realities to head back into at each home. Another in our area this coming weekend.
  • Nerve getting rubbed on in my neck

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Congratulations new auntie! :) Love the name.

I just got off the phone with Trish and got the run down of the marriage conference. It sounded great! :)