Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today I...

  • spent the day with my family at OUR house
  • cooked a meal at OUR house (Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese)
  • took a nap in my chair at OUR house
  • watched a movie, read a book, and played games with the kids at OUR house
  • learned to solder copper pipes
  • soldered pipes needed to hook up the water inside OUR house
  • wished I had brought a tee shirt because it was so warm inside OUR house
  • Praise God He is beside me no matter where I am

There is still an overwhelming list of things needing to be accomplished. I can't wait to see the pole barn finished and trim and siding on the house! It could be a way off yet. I'm struggling with that. There are just so many other things needing to come first.

Two of my brothers blessed us by helping Friday night and Saturday. Don's boss continues to plug away at the electrical.

I found the boot tub, but so had the mice. They used it for a home for quite some time. I am not sure how to ( or if I have the stomach to) clean them up, they smell REALLY bad!

3 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I can imagine how wonderful it must feel to be enjoying YOUR house. :)

I'm so sorry about the boots. That makes me feel a litle ill... :)

We missed you at the party yesterday. It went well.

Unknown said...

hi i have size 7 and 10 if you need them that is snow boots you r talk about

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Don't clean the boots... :)

YAY for getting to call it "our house" instead of "the property" :)

Hang in there, my friend! Soon it will be a beautiful home.