Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekly / Weakly

Dear friends, I never intended to be such a weak / weekly blogger! I had been encouraged to start blogging awhile before I actually bit the bullet and .... let another Sarah friend set one up for me. In pre-blogging days I constantly had thoughts of things to blog about. Daily happenings, cute kid stuff, various (and trust me there are many) personal idiosyncrasies.
I love to check on my friends daily and catch a quick glimpse of where they find themselves on a day to day basis. But, as I am sure some have noticed, here I find myself 6 days out from my last post! What in the world!!
Maybe today's post should be about the various and sundry "Blogging Blockers".
So far I have not learned the art of "speed posting". I find it takes a lot longer than I anticipate to compose and publish a post.


Okay, total epiphany: maybe it takes so long because I write too much, and maybe I write too much, because I THINK too much!


Well dear ones, I planned to leave you all with a bullet point list of all that is going on in my life and how it they keep me too busy to post, but this is instead what you are going to get. NONE of my premeditated rambling!
2 prayer requests:
~Marlene stepped on a nail last night, and will be getting a tetanus shot tomorrow
~My precious friend and sister-in-law Wendi is going to have a DNC tomorrow to remove what remains in her womb of the most recent addition to our family. This little one rests now in the arms of Jesus. We so wish this were not the case, but we continue to trust even as we grieve.

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Praying praying praying.

you'll get in the blogging groove yet...trust me ;)