Monday, June 2, 2008

FYI

(For Your Information)
I went to my Dr. Wednesday because I had a sinus infection. He put me on antibiotics, and some allergy meds, but this thing kicked in full force Thursday and Friday.

Since then I have pretty much just laid around putting pressure on the right side of my face. It was terrible!

Today for the first time, I am feeling up to doing things, and I am not taking regular doses of pain meds. I have plenty of work piled up from the 4 days on the couch.

The shingles on our roof are closer to being done thanks to Don's long hours, and help from my brothers, and our pastor.

The kids should finally be done with school Thursday! I can't wait for them to be home, but it will take some doing to get them all settled back into how things go around here.

Don's 3 year anniversary for work was Saturday. He now has vacation days again! He and my brother Marc are supposed to work on the roof today. We'll see what the 44% chance of rain does!

We are very excited my other brother Stephen and his family will be moving nearby this summer. It is very hard for them to leave the church they are in, but they know God is leading them to this new church. Please pray for all effected by this transition.

I am off to order exterior doors!

1 comment:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Phew! Lots going on. YAY for exterior doors :)

PS - You are also the BOMB :) HA! I love that :)