Thursday, June 5, 2008

School's Out!!!

Finally! We are done with school for the 07-08 school year!!!

I tried to find the picture I took the kids first day of school, but I was unsuccessful. I saw a copy of it recently and was amazed at the difference in 10 months!

Here are the pictures I took today.

Special thanks to:
Mr. Danielson - Bus driver



Mrs. Boike - Homer's 3rd grade teacher

Mrs. Albaugh- Marlene's 2nd grade teacher

(she will have Jon next year. Boy is she in for a surprise!)

Mrs. Kjormoe -Student teacher last fall and substitute teacher this past month

Mrs. Grandon - 1st grade teacher

Mrs. Decker - Teacher's helper

(there were 23 in the class!)

I've been kinda worried about the end of school coinciding with my "cycle", but I cannot describe the feeling of relief I experienced as we exited the school! My family and my schedule are once again mine only!!!

This afternoon has gone well. We sorted thru all the supplies that came home and there are even some to be saved for next year! I am VERY pleased to have the backpacks put away. I didn't enjoy having them as a fixture in the dining room!

The pool is supposed to open tomorrow! I bought our pool pass and set up lessons for the kids yesterday.

We are counting down the days until we go to Michigan (June 13th), Homer goes to Jr. Boys camp for the first time (June 16th), Marlene's birthday (June 23rd), the other 5 summer birthdays (6/30, 7/1, 7/7, 7/14, 7/21), VBS, Etc....

DELPHIA ON THE OTHER HAND, has counted down the days until school starts again, 74! She can't wait to start Kindergarten!

No comments: