Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Am Invincible!!!!.... Or Not

So, I waited too long and had to cram for Bible study yesterday morning, but it really turned out well. We were working on Love, as in the fruit of the Spirit, and there were so many rich blessings! I enjoyed not having to move on to reality so quickly. It was a blessed time!

With that done, around lunch time, I headed to town to do a couple of errands I missed doing on Monday b/c of the flu.

I was feeling fine, liked my clothes, hair and makeup done, the sun was shining and I was out to conquer the world! All that after a stop at Subway. Once back on the road I reached for my drink and the cup folded and FILLED my lap with cherry Coke.......

So much for that bubble!!! Thankfully, it dried for the most part before I had to get out of the car, the seat was leather so it didn't absorb and keep soaking my butt, and my jeans were dark.

I didn't care much for the sugar coated inseams, but all in all, I guess it wasn't so bad...

Can life ever change on a dime!!!

3 comments:

Pegsy said...

Oh dear! That's enough to burst anyone's bubble! Sounds like you handled it quite well!

I wanted to ask... What are the "rules" for this Pay It Forward giveaway? Just giveaway three things? Do I need to link back to anyone? (Besides you.) Let me know!

Brooke said...

glad that you're feeling better - even if it is sugary soaked!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ha ha!
I've had those days.. :)