Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Because We Share Like That

Remember the flu Don had Saturday???? Well, thankfully he was up and going Sunday so we were all able to go to church together.

Monday morning ..... not so much... I ached all over when the alarm sounded at 5:30. I was still able to function and get Don out the door, but by 8 when I took the kids to school, I was miserable.

Thankfully, my mom lives much closer now and I was able to call and have her bring over some Sprite, and take Jesse home for the day.

My biggest complaint of the day was that the sun was too bright. Light and noise were overwhelming. I don't know how Don handled being sick on Saturday with all the banging from drywallers and building a wall inside, plus 5 kids!!

I am happy to report I feel mostly better today. Still kinda achy.

I need to catch up on my Bible Study. Reading was the LAST thing I wanted to do yesterday!

Oh, and a guy from our church dropped by last night to help Don. They cut back the trusses so the stairs would fit. This was a job Don was apprehensive about doing, and I think it really helped him to have someone else there for feedback.

4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! Hope you keep feeling better :)

and woo hoo for stairs!

Brooke said...

feel better!

Penny said...

Glad you're on the mend!!!

Arlona Mc said...

Glad that you are beginning to feel better. I hope that it does not go through the 5 kids! Glad that Don had help with the trusses. It will be good to have the stairs in soon! Love, Mom