Thursday, February 19, 2009

Because We're Spoiled Like That

Yesterday, I was playing my daily round of Mario Kart with Jesse. I happened to have some Whoppers, the candy, left over from Bible Study the night before. Between races I grabbed a few and popped some in my mouth, and some in Jesse's.

So there sat Jesse on our comfy couch, mom by his side playing his game of choice, being fed candy every time he open his mouth. "Man!" I thought, "is this kid spoiled or what?!!!"

Shortly thereafter, my mother called and offered to keep ALL the kids from Friday at noon until Saturday afternoon.

Who's spoiled now?!!!

3 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Best. Mom. Ever. Both of you! :)

Pegsy said...

Woohoo! I love phone calls like that! My in-laws live close by, so we are spoiled quite a bit too! Enjoy your kid-free time!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

(Best Napolean Dynamite impersonation)
"LUCKY!"
Now I'm hungry for Whoppers. :)