Sunday, January 25, 2009

...Where Is The Woman I Married?!!!!

"Who are you and WHERE is the woman I married?" This pretty much sums up the look Don gave me last night when I chose pert near the least expensive kitchen sink in Menards.

Yeah!!! My kitchen cupboards are here!!!!

We are REALLY going to have to step up the hunt for a drywaller!

Hmmm....maybe I could find somebody and hold them at gun point and demand they drywall my house as a matter of national security....

Oh, so sorry! I forget I am not Jack Bauer!

Can you guess what I've been watching?

There are a couple of trains of thought on watching 24. One is that after one episode you are so on edge you need to take a break for a day, or a week.

Then there are those who get hooked and believe you have to watch the whole season in a 24 hour period in order to get the full effect.....can you believe there are crazy people out there like that?!!!! It honestly doesn't take as long if you watch it in double time on your laptop. The subtitles help. You can read what they are saying. But again, who could process all that action in 1/2 the time!!!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

i can't wait to see it all complete! :)

(maybe i need to reread your patience post)

Penny said...

See, if I were a 24 fan, I'd have to do the stay-up-for-24-hours effect, BUT I doubt I'd actually do it. It would be a lofty goal, though, haha!

Pegsy said...

So, I take it you usually have expensive tastes? How exciting that you have your cupboards in!

Seriously, how would one watch the entire season of 24 in 24 hours? Those who do that must not have children!!

12-arrows said...

praying a drywaller is found soon so you can get your home completed!Sometimes we surprise our husbands don't we by stepping out of the box!!!