Friday, January 23, 2009

Patience

In the spirit of our current ladies Bible study on the fruit of the Spirit, I give you Patience.

You know the ability to be settled even when you find out that your trusses are too long and the stairs (which took hours to place when drawing up the house) have no place to go, so you have to get the trusses re engineered, and thus adding to the work load on my dear hubs.

Or when it takes 3 men 2 hours to put up one piece of drywall....

Thankfully, God doesn't just want to change my life, but He is here to change TODAY!

3 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

A big huge amen from a couple miles away! :)

He's changing today, FOR SURE! :)

Love ya friend.

Lois said...

You have already had to have so much patience that I am sure you can handle this. I admire you for all you have done. love, Aunt Lois

Brooke said...

oh my! sounds like you might need some prayers for that house!

and i'll give you one - waiting on a closing on a house for over THREE months.

that's right - my hubs (who's a real estate agent) worked on a deal before our wedding, ON OUR HONEYMOON, and it still hasn't closed.

it looks like its happening next week so say a prayer for us!