Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage



No time to post! We continue to spend 3+ hours a night moving dirt. Pole barn roof is on! Yeah!!! Wednesday night is a night off, DOUBLE YEAH!!!! The house and my computer are all covered in a layer of dirt. (remember the computer goes to the property to keep the kids occupied. Here lately they have lost interest, and I have a very difficult time working and trying to keep track of everyone!)

Heritage: Celebrity Collage - Geneology - Lineage

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Isn't this stuff so funny! You are the 3rd person I know of to have Katie Couric in the line up! Either you all look alike or she just has very common fetchers!

I do not envy your house building work one bit! I am sure it will all be really worth it in the end!

Genny said...

Saw your comment over at Wendi's blog and just wanted to say thanks for the sweet congratulations!

Tyne said...

That is great! When I did my celebrity look alike, I was so discouraged that most of the look alikes were males! What the heck? Good thing I read your most recent post about "captivating" before I was reminded of that. What is the translation of that Romans passage? I have read that passage many, many times- but this translation gave me another fresh way to look at it! Thanks for the encouragement.