Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Friends, It's Bullet Points Or Nothing

Happy Birthday to You!!
(Jon 8 years old today)
Happy Belated Birthday to You!!
(right: Marlene 9 years old last Tuesday)
And A Happy Birthday to You!!
(left: Alex 9 today)
First Ever Baptism at our Church
Delphia was one of the 6 kiddos to be baptized.
We are so thankful for Pastor Ben and his prayers of dedication for each child.


In other news:

  • The cleaning fairy DOES exist!!! Her name is LouAnn. All my dishes get miraculously done, as well as the laundry. She also does runs to drop kids at ball games!! She also watches the kids so I can resurface on blogger.
  • Speaking of ball.... Homer's team came in 3rd in tournaments. (this means they are done!!)
  • Jon, Delphia and Jesse finished up their soft toss and tee ball as of last Monday. (also a big yeah!!!)
  • Marlene has game 2 of the championship tonight. If we win we will have more games, if we lose......(am I horrible for wanting to just be done with ball?)
  • I have been busy paining our upstairs bathroom. It is a wonderful shade of brown that looks like melted chocolate chips. I am going to have to stay out of there! It makes me hungry. One more paint decision stressed over and now I know I like it! It could have so easily been a bit off and looked like poop! So not the look I was going for!!
  • CRAZY SLAMMED BUSY WEEK!!!
  • Gearing up for promoting the Weekend to Remember
  • Office/ guest bedroom wasn't ready for LouAnn, but should be ready for Don's folks next week.
  • There is a pinata ready for the kids to beat on and I am the only thing holding up the party, so I am going to scoot!
  • Oh, The cleaning fairy also visits with you while you paint, shops with you, buys you treats, plays games with your kids so they will not have to watch a movie to keep from choking each other, AND kicks you out of the house for a date with your hubby!!! Sigh......I'm trying to figure out how to trap her in a bottle!
  • YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!! ~that is for Rebecca
  • And then I found 20 bucks!!! ~that's for Kaya
  • I miss you both TONS!!!
  • Also of note: My parents stopped in Monday and covered the last practice for Jon, Delphia and Jesse. Before they left my mom "kidnappped" my overflowing sock basket and returned it to me last night with all the socks mated. If I've died and gone to heaven, please don't bring me back!!


6 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Your time with LouAnn sounds WONDERFUL! What an amazing lady.

I can not wait to see your upstairs brown color! Sounds similar to what I am looking at for our bed room color - but we still haven't decided for sure. We are going to decide on tile and carpet first.

See you soon!!

Brooke said...

does this cleaning fairy seek you out, or do you have to hunt her?? :P

LouAnn said...

Well, being the so-called cleaning fairy, I was/am glad to do it. I love it here and I am so relaxed. As far as hunting her down, I think it is all about communication and love and being given the gift of helping. She even does it for a reasonable price, free! :) I give all of you who have multiple children hands up!!! I learned this week that there is no stopping and taking a moment for yourself. There is always laundry, dishes and running everywhere (sometimes in opposite directions)to get kids places. She has 5 and even more sometimes. I know, from my experience, construction, one kid, and working a job equals hardly to no time together. It is even more so for them since they are doing a lot of the work themselves. So this is the least I can do. I am grateful for Sarah's friendship over the years and now. I enjoyed watching Marlene play her games and winning the championship game. It was relaxing and reminded me of being a worry-free child again. Thank you for opening your house to us and inviting Alex to camp with Marlene. I love you girl!!!

12-arrows said...

Oh your bullet points post made me giggle and smile. So glad you have an awesome "fairy" in your life who helps with all the "stuff" you just can't seem to get too, want too, or don't want too! What a gift and a blessing. Hey can you send a "fairy" my way? Man I sure could use one!

Pegsy said...

I'm so happy to hear you've had some help and relief lately! We don't want you to have a nervous breakdown! Happy Birthday to all the birthday kids this month! I love the "cake" you chose - very stress free, if you ask me!

Did you see the award I left on my blog for you last week? To retrieve it, just click on the award icon and save it to your computer. Then you can re-post it on your blog!

Penny said...

Love the pics!!! Can't wait to see some of your bathroom!