Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I. R. B.C.

Not much of a view of the lake, but I was having a hard time getting my camera out of the bag and I forgot to take a pic before we left.
The girls of Barn 18
(inside)

(Out side)

(Marlene, Brina, Alex)


Marlene and Alex, bunk mates
Happy birthday Marlene!!!
She is her momma's girl! Not even a flinch at being away from home for a week, let alone her birthday.
My Aunt Lisa and I took the girls to camp yesterday. We had a hard time getting them to stand still long enough to tell us goodbye!
I am sure they will have a splendid time and need to nap all day when they return!




9 comments:

Brooke said...

i always had a great time at camp :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Aww....love camp! Maybe me and my monster stroller can make a daytrip to camp sometime this summer.....yeah....right :P

Pegsy said...

Looks like they're going to have fun! Can't wait to hear all the stories at the end of the week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking pictures and posting them!! I was curious as to who Morgan would be bunking with!! I'm sure they will all have a great time. I did send a camera along with Morgan, but we will see if she bothers to use it!! I also sent a fan, and with all this heat, I'm sure they can use it!! LOL

Penny said...

They're gonna be worn out, lol!!

LouAnn said...

They look like they have been friends for years. Hope it is great bonding time. Love ya lots.

Joyfulsheep said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope Marlene doesn't roll around in her sleep; the beds don't look very wide!

Pegsy said...

Hey, I'm back to let you know I gave you an award on my blog today! Stop by when you have a chance!

12-arrows said...

camp is always such a great experience and a fun time too!