Saturday, December 13, 2008

TGFF 2nd Edition

Thank God For Friends

(especially the ones who are technically "Equestrian Podiatrists", but also moonlight as plumbers)

Yeah!!! We have a shower!!!

Many thanks to our friends Pete and April Mc Cloud for spending the afternoon/evening with us hooking up our shower. Pete also took the initiative of getting our 2nd toilet set up and running! That's another BIG yeah!! Our mornings should go MUCH smoother now!!


I tried to get a picture of Pete hard at work, but I think his exact words to me were, "Sarah Dagum McCallum!!!! Put that camera away RIGHT NOW or I will undo everything I just spent the last 4 hours installing!!!" No picture was worth that!!!



April on the other hand, though not thrilled about being photographed, is gorgeous and a much better picture to post anyway!



I tried with the camera again while Don and Pete were hanging my OH SO CUTE shower curtain, but had to settle for this shot of Don "breaking in the bathroom". He was pretending, I promise!!!

4 comments:

Penny said...

You are too funny! Glad you have a shower! ;)

Brooke said...

congrats and happy showering! :)

12-arrows said...

yeah for plumbing!!! and who would've thought you would be this excited about it? So happy for you!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Cute shower curtain!