Friday, December 19, 2008

Photo Catch Up

Our first night in the basement

Benjamin David Moore
12-18-08


Paige Thanksgiving 2008
(all present and accounted for)
More Benjamin...
Thanksgiving night head wound..
Bruised nose 3 days later


First Christmas tree set up in our house
(Ceramic trees are a tradition on my side. Thanks mom for getting me one! Now to find the red bells for out side)

Finally! A real tree on December 11th! The smallest I've ever had, and also the most expensive. Menards only had 4 trees left, and they were scrubby. I found one at a nursery. It's from Wisconsin. I miss cutting one down, any size, for $10 in Michigan! Decorating

It is VERY hard to get good pictures of Marlene. Once the camera comes out she gets "funny".
I actually got a bunch of nice pictures of her in the last 24 hours. This one
had help from daddy trying to get a "tickle smile" out of her.
Our Christmas card picture FINALLY taken today.
I didn't think I was going to get them done, but we had a snow day today,
so I got time to organize it.
I was hoping to take a family picture outside the house after siding for our Christmas card...
maybe next year.
We got BUNCHES of snow last night! It is beautiful!
I am very thankful for 4 wheel drive!!

1 comment: