Saturday, December 20, 2008

Post #100

I had plans of doing some sort of 100 bullet points for my 1ooth post, but I want to share our day QUICKLY, so my 1ooth post post will have to wait

Yesterday was the Christmas for my side of the family. It was a GREAT time together. Sadly we had to cut it short due to inclement weather. Thankfully the kids have bunches of new things to keep them occupied while we are snowed in!

With all 22 of us in one room there were a lot of these shots...



Also a lot of candid, and posed family pictures. Too precious!

Santa Baby



Jessica and B (both newly out of braces)



Stephen and Ellen



B and Me




Don and Princess 1






Silly Sisters


Dad, Mom and all 8 sibs





If I had waited 24 hours I'd have had a picture of the whole family for Christmas...Oh well!


Us




Kaylee's first gift was clothes... She was NOT happy!

Don got a sweater and carried on the "clothes for Christmas pout"

Jessica DID like the sweater she received

Soup lunch. Yum!! Samuel hamming it up. That is a smile.... REALLY!

Don and Princess 2 (with her princess blanket)





Presents!!!


Kaylee and Samuel trying out the sled Aaron made

































Samuel FINALLY warmed up to Don. He almost fell asleep during the devotional, led by the baby of the family, Daniel. Samuel even initiated a hug AND kiss for Don when Don was leaving!




4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What beautiful pictures!

It's so weird to be on the computer at 9:50 am on a Sunday ;)

Arlona Mc said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing your great family with the rest of us. Mom Mc

Anonymous said...

What wonderful family memories you have here! I love the picture of your family! and you had no church on Sunday?? WOW! we had bad wind and blowing snow, but. . .the sun was out too! It was totally just crazy. I will be praying for your family as you travel this week to our neck of the woods and did I tell you how excited I was???????? YUPPO! BTW I love the new look of your blog!

Anonymous said...

sarah...i love all the pictures of your family. i still can't believe you've got 5 little ones. insane! it feels like just 11 years ago we were on the road together...oh wait.
merry christmas, friend!
tyler geel