Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Still Here

Here is some photo documentation of how I spent the past month. I have been helping Don as much as possible. Sometimes with kids, sometimes with out. It has been great to spend the time working together. (At least I get to see him!) But as you can see below I have a lot of catching up to do!!

This isn't actually where we started. Originally the floor was all dirt, and we had to dig to place the plumbing, but it gives you a good idea of the layout, so....

This....

To this....
To this...

And Finally This!!
We had like a 12 hour reprieve/ sigh of relief, when the floor was poured, but there are a new batch of things to accomplish, so it didn't take long for Don to gear back up for sealing the concrete, pouring retaining wall, installing windows, etc....
I have come to the realization that a house left to itself brings it's owner shame.....

My house pretty much lookes like this couch EVERYWHERE! Only being home enough to eat, sleep, shower, and change clothes ..... things kinda tend to pile up.
Oh yeah, we also had the first day of school and all the things that entails...

First day of School


No comments: