Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How Quiet Is Too Quiet?


The "Lone Wolf" and his new do




School is in full swing, or at least until tomorrow when they have a day off for conferences..... I have been busy trying to regain some order in the hosue we live in, and today I spent time cleaning up out at "The Property".



Jesse does quite well on his own. He really enjoys the space, and I enjoy not having to listen to his screams of protest when someone crosses him. There is always the issue of him finding trouble with out others to tattle....... I know there is at least one person out there who knows what I am talking about......



This is Jesse's new look. He has become fascinated over the summer with making his hair look like fire. This trick was discovered when he saw his shadow at the pool. If he spiked his wet hair the shadow looked like fire.



The glasses are compliments of the "one" mentioned above. Jesse was over to play on day and came home with the sunglasses minus one lense. We popped out the other, and he has been wearing them pretty much constanly, even to church! I figure he will probably end up with glasses one day, and maybe keeping them on him will be easier than it has been with say....Homer.


On that note, I was thrilled to find out at our optical screenings Monday, Homer and Marlene do not need glasses at present!!! Jon's prescription changed slightly and he will need new lenses, but he is the easiest one to keep them on. Delphia was slightly far sighted, but not enought to worry about for the time being. The score: 4 exams, one set of lenses only!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I cannot even put into words how much I LOVE that he's wearing those all the time!!! Cracks me up!

Love the hair Jesse...you've got your own sense of style and your hair...perfection. You are one stylin' young man :)

12-arrows said...

That little guy is adorable! and you are having conferences already? WOW when did your kids start school? We don't start until after labor day. Our vision screenings are in the fall and I am sure we will be hit with some new lenses for sure. UGH!