Friday, May 15, 2009

I Have To Leave My House To Get Blogging Time

It's true, there are just too many things undone and people who need me at home to actually relax and put 2 sentences together.

Tonight I am chilling with my sister in law and good buddy Jessica. I have Marlene, Jon, Delphia and Jesse with me. Don and Homer are on a Father/ Son retreat. I am so excited for them!! Don took today off and Homer had 1/2 day of school. They will be home sometime tomorrow evening.

At the Mother Daughter banquet here in Dysart, one of Jessica's friends was wanting help styling her 6 year old daughters SUPER curly hair, so we made a date for tonight for me to share my years of experience. (that and the my extensive supply of hair products)

I am sure there is so much more to say. I have lists of blogs I would like to write, but never have.....

Oh, and God is doing a number on me and my mouth. It's all good! Or for my best anyway.

3 comments:

Sara@iSass said...

I would like to learn how to braid. Not just braid but french braid I can't seem to ever get it tight enough.
It is always nice to have someone in the family that knows SOMETHING about hair. And having a nurse.

Brooke said...

that should make you feel important that you are too busy to write for "strangers". :)

Penny said...

I totally agree with Sara, lol!