Friday, October 2, 2009

Picture Catch Up


Above: my bed at ladies retreat. It was a great time! VERY challenging messages on conflict resolution.
Below: LouAnn officially lives here in Iowa. There were quite a few items she donated to help our around here, and we are very grateful!

Setting up the dining room table



J is one of the kiddos I have on school days. He is a cutie! Here he is sporting his "dog collar" for 80s day homecoming week.


C, J's brother, wasn't thrilled to be here the first couple of weeks, and he let me know it, but he has since settled into a nice routine. I found out he LOVES pasta!

Delphia FINALLY lost a tooth!


Jon's new glasses. He looks SO much like the grandpa he almost shared a name with. He missed his birthday by 17 minutes!


Don has been trimming and burning a lot of the scrubby lower limbs off our trees. LouAnn has been working VERY hard at dragging them to the burn pile.


A 1 month old and a 1 year old.... Deja Vu!!


Our room... primed.
Don had the primer tinted per the suggestion of one of our drywallers. It was a brilliant idea! You can see where you've been and missed both with the paint and the primer. I just told him to pick a lighter color next time. This was a little scary!


We did end up going with the gray paint. We both REALLY like it!


The orange and aqua bedding won out.


Today, Delphia's 7th birthday!


The traditional birthday donut.

Fruit pizza treats for her class


Don and I on our 11th anniversary!


I wore my paint pants for a week solid. I have a few more days to be wearing them. I end up washing them at night, because they start to take on a life of their own! I love having somewhere to wipe my hands, and I have also found that painting with out flooring is DA BOMB!! You don't have to worry about dripping!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

love the pictures! C reminds me of my little nephew. what a cutie!

Unknown said...

j and c r so cutie can i say that

Sarah said...

Oh, my! The pic of you feeding both the babies is precious! :D THANKS for sharin'!

Anonymous said...

The house is starting to look great!

The picture of you feeding the little ones is great!! You look like you were born to be a baby lovin, God fearin, multi taskin machine!! LOL

~Mandie